Clients have consistently looked for the best quality consulting teams, using flexible delivery models, at sensible fee rates. Traditional consulting models are struggling to provide the right price point and scale of their delivery capability without the extensive use of offshore. Profit margins are under pressure and consultants are increasingly being challenged to increase business development, utilisation and thought leadership within an environment of tightening cost control. Today's model has to change.
1) Scale - Access to over 2500 consultants in the UK which creates high availability of core skills and greater flexibility in working arrangement.
2) Value - We provide practical solutions tailored to a clients specific needs whilst also considering what has worked elsewhere. Our price point is often as much as 50% of the major consulting firms and we provide compelling thought leadership from our large pool of experienced talent.
1) Scale - Larger resource pool covering all core competencies and sectors providing greater availability and better cost control between assignments.
2) Value - No bench cost and a price point that fundamentally lowers the cost of assignments. This allows more business development time for employees.
1) Scale - Working on some of the largest, most exciting assignments where consultants can choose what they work on without being tied to one employer.
2) Value - Good rewards and benefits.